A Blog About Blogging.
How Blogging can Grow your Business.
Blogging is a great way to increase traffic to your website, expose your industry expertise and gain new customers or clients. As you gain followers to your blog, it increases inbound traffic to your website. You can also post your blog on social media channels like LinkedIn and Facebook, which brings inbound traffic to your website. Here are a few tips of how blogging can increase your exposure and search rankings:
• When search engines crawl the web, they are searching for external sites linking to your website. External links prove that you are providing relevant and interesting content. A good blog will allow other websites to use you as a reference which creates more traffic to your website.
• Blogs increase your search engine rankings by positioning you as a thought leader in your Industry by delivering fresh content full of keywords.
• Your website should always be evolving with fresh content. A static website is a dead website according to search engines. A blog allows you to post fresh content on your website each week or month to establish an authoritative voice in your field.
• Most everyone has heard about keywords and how important they are to SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Search engines rank websites based on the keywords within the site. Websites that contain more of the searched keywords in your industry will rank higher because it is assumed that they will have more relevant content than similar sites.
• Blogs are also a great way to increase customer engagement and establish you as a thought leader, which results in repeat visits to your website.
Most web users now expect companies to have a blog on their website. So, get started and if the thought of blogging is overwhelming, call the experts at Full Circle Marketing and we can help you!
Carolyn Rayner is the Founder and President of Full Circle Marketing Services. She has been involved in the Marketing and Advertising Industry for over 25 years and has worked with Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies including Motorola, American Airlines and Sprint.She successfully works with small-midsized businesses to develop marketing strategies to grow their business. email@example.com